60 Powerful Affirmations for Moms
Motherhood is a beautiful and magical thing. But let’s be honest, motherhood is also challenging regardless of whether you’re a first-time mom, experienced mom, working mom, or a stay-at-home mom. That’s why powerful affirmations can be such a helpful tool for moms to have a pick-me-up.
We take on so much and often carry a heavyweight on our shoulders that don’t always need to be there.
Sociologists have shown that mothers are trying to feel like they can have it all – successful business, careers, and kids – in a way that puts them at a disadvantage. Not only that, but psychologists claim women who have children report much higher stress levels and also make 80% of the family house care.
How to Practice Positive Affirmations?
Choose phrases that are meaningful to you, look at yourself in front of the mirror and say them daily, write them down, and take actions based on your affirmations.
When you first start saying positive affirmations, it can feel uncomfortable, disingenuous or downright silly – I get it. However, if you can work through the odd feeling in the beginning, these affirmations will get easier and can reshape how you regard yourself.
Consistent and frequent practice will help you break out of these old thought patterns. The more you practice affirmations, the less silly you will feel and the easier it will be to think positive thoughts about yourself.
When mom life gets a little overwhelming, use these affirmations to get out of that stressed-out mindset and get into inspirational thoughts to increase love, confidence, happiness, self-esteem, resilience, and optimism.
20 Positive Affirmations for Moms
- I am beautiful and radiant.
- I handle it all with confidence and grace.
- I exude patience and grace throughout my day.
- I am doing an AMAZING job!
- I am brave.
- I am lovable and deeply loved.
- I’m grateful to spend time with my children every day.
- By allowing myself to be happy, I inspire my family to be happy as well.
- Happiness is my choice.
- I trust my maternal intuition.
- I will talk to/about myself the way I would my best friend.
- I am learning to be a better mother every day.
- I will take care of myself in order to be a great mother.
- Being a mother has shown me how strong I am.
- I am grateful and proud of my ability to create life.
- I will be kind to myself.
- I have feelings that deserve to be recognized
- Asking for help does not mean I’m a failure.
- I am more than enough
- I love and accept myself exactly as I am.
SAVE THIS TO PINTEREST:
20 Positive Affirmations for Working Moms
- The decisions made by other moms do not need to dictate mine.
- I am indestructible.
- I am a good mom, even as I work to be better.
- Love is more important than perfection.
- I give myself permission to nurture me.
- I am brave and courageous.
- I am calm, strong and capable.
- I can and I will.
- I deserve time to relax.
- I make and keep healthy boundaries.
- I focus on things within my control and let go of the rest.
- I can overcome any obstacles that come my way.
- I can make the mundane, magical.
- I will not feel guilt over self-care.
- I am loved and appreciated by everyone around me.
- I will be present and calm with my children because I love them unconditionally.
- Everything I do serves a purpose for my family.
- I got this!
- I will trust my intuition to guide me in the right direction at all times.
- One bad day does not make me a bad mom. One bad day makes me human.
SAVE THIS TO PINTEREST:
20 Positive Affirmations for Single Moms
- I am the exact parent my child needs to blossom so I don’t need to compare myself to others.
- Just as the needs of my children matter, so do my own.
- I am capable of amazing things I believe it to be true and act.
- I accept where I am in life and will make the most of every day.
- I am a good mom, even as I work to become a better one.
- Today I will live, love, and laugh freely, fiercely, and courageously.
- I will practice self-care to be a great mom.
- Being a single mom has revealed a strength in me I never knew I had.
- I don’t have to be a perfect mom, because there is no such thing.
- I can and will trust my maternal intuition.
- I become a more confident mother with each new day.
- I will not worry about the small details today,
- I will not give attention to my insecurities today.
- I am allowed to ask for help as a mother.
- There is peace and love in my home with my child, even in the midst of chaos.
- I will let go of how I think today is supposed to go and accept how it imperfectly perfect happens.
- I am honest and operate with dignity.
- I am loved and my mothering body is beautiful.
- I am enough. My best is enough
- Being a great mom takes courage, and today I am feeling brave!
SAVE THIS TO PINTEREST:
Be aware of your words and thoughts and feed positive empowering thoughts and suggestions into your subconscious mind, this will eventually help you build a growth mindset, and an optimistic mental attitude.
Whatever your circumstances are, I got your back! You WILL get the hang of it and you have the power within you to be a strong woman and capable mother. Believe in your worth and every day, every moment is an opportunity for growth, acceptance, and joy.
From one mother to another,