Do you feel energetically out of place, energetically unhealthy, but can’t really quite put a finger on what’s going on in your mind and body? Have you considered how chakra balancing or cleansing could help?
Cleansing or balancing your chakras means bringing them to their optimum functioning. We get to acknowledge and embrace all aspects of ourselves on the deepest level. We have to live with ourselves for the rest of our lives, so why not get to know ourselves better, right?
When they are open and aligned, we can easily bring forward inner power, love, and inner wisdom to our everyday lives. When they are blocked, it can lead to physical and mental stagnation and can contribute to a variety of physical and spiritual ailments.
What are Chakras?
Chakra is a Sanskrit word and it means wheel. In ancient India, chakras were used as various forms of energy.
The human body has 7 main energy centers, running from the head to the bottom of the spine. Each of them can be activated and balanced by mantras, affirmations, meditation, and mindful activities such as yoga and journaling.
Each of your 7 chakras has a particular color, mantra, situation, and range of experiences. The main 7 chakras are:
- The Root Chakra
- The Sacral Chakra
- The Solar Plexus Chakra
- The Heart Chakra
- The Throat Chakra
- The Third Eye Chakra
- The Crown Chakra
Benefits of Affirmations for Chakra Meditation
“Energy flows where attention goes.” – Michael Beckwith
Chakra affirmations help to cleanse, balance, and heal blocked chakra by driving away the negative thoughts and emotions.
Research has shown affirmations can decrease stress, increase well being, improve academic performance and make people more open to behavior change
Like when you’re using daily affirmations to rewire your brains for positive results, recite these affirmations over and over again while being present and conscious with your feelings. The energy of these affirmations permeates every cell in your body helping you heal and rejuvenate.
Location: Base of the spine.
Signs that the root chakra is out of balance include:
- Problems in the legs, feet, rectum, tailbone, and low immune system
- Issues with the male reproductive parts
- Degenerative arthritis, knee pain, sciatica, eating disorders, and constipation
- Stress about money and financial security
When your root chakra is aligned, you’ll feel supported, connected, grounded, and safe in your own body.
- I am strong, supported, and abundant.
- I have.
- I am safe.
- I have everything I need to survive and thrive.
- I am grateful for financial abundance.
- I am grounded, at peace, and at ease.
- I love and accept my body.
- I feel at home in my body.
- I feel at home on mother Earth.
- I am one with Earth.
- I feel connected to mother Earth and her energy.
- I release worry and call in stability and gratitude.
- I trust myself to take care of my needs, both physically and financially.
- I love being in the human body.
- I am healthy.
- I am wealthy.
- I am abundant.
- I am grounded.
- I belong here on Earth, within my social circles and family, and within my body.
- All is well in my life.
- I am present in each moment.
- I am stable and steady.
- I trust.
Location: Above the navel.
Signs the sacral chakra is out of balance include:
- Sexual and reproductive health issues
- Urinary problems, kidney dysfunctions
- Hip, pelvic, and low back pain
- Inability to express emotion or desire
- Constant fear of betrayal
When your sacral chakra is aligned, you’ll feel empowered to take creative risks, embrace your sexuality, and be outgoing.
- I express my feelings in a healthy way
- I embrace my sexuality and sensuality
- I feel good about my body
- I let go of repetitive thoughts
- I am in touch with my feelings
- I am connected to my core
- I take care of my emotional needs
- I am open to sharing my feelings
- My feelings are the language of my soul
- I nurture myself
- I use my creativity for a higher purpose
- I am kind and compassionate
- I am moving towards a time when I’m totally happy and fulfilled.
- Life offers me everything I need for the journey.
- I have a right to express my desires to myself and others.
- I am worthy of love and sexual pleasure.
- Life is unfolding as it should.
- I feel.
- I feel creative energy flowing through me.
- I feel spirited, passionate, and alive.
- I feel abundant joy.
- I express myself in a way that feels amazing.
- My creativity is a divine gift.
- I am a desirable being.
- I feel present with my five senses.
- I enjoy the pleasure of using my five senses.
- I put beautiful energy out into the world.
- I am a work of art.
- I enjoy playing, and I feel playful often.
- Pleasure is my birthright.
- I am passionate.
- I am creative.
- I love my emotions.
- I feel my emotions, rather than pushing them away.
- I love my life.
- I am inspired.
- I am joyful.
Location: In the abdomen.
Signs the solar plexus chakra is out of balance include:
- Digestive problems
- Chronic fatigue
- Pancreas and gallbladder issues
- An unrelenting inner critic
- Constant fear of rejection
When your solar chakra is aligned, you’ll feel deep sense of sel-respect and self-compassion.
- I can.
- I stand up for myself and assert my boundaries.
- I can manifest anything I desire in life.
- I am strong, powerful, and confident.
- I am assertive when I need to be.
- I can achieve my dreams.
- I am bold.
- I release shame and call in empowerment.
- I am empowered.
- I am capable and competent.
- I accomplish my goals with confidence.
- I am motivated.
- I am worthy of respect.
- I can design my life.
- I am taking my power back.
- I release that which does not serve me.
- I am courageous.
- I have the courage to follow my dreams.
- I release criticism towards myself and others.
- My body is strong and healthy
- I am open to playfulness and gentleness of my soul
- I am open to spirit
- I take responsibility for my thoughts and feelings
- I sense that everything is a lesson on my spiritual journey
- I create my own life
- I feel connected to greater life
- Just by being, I am valuable
- I deeply and completely love and accept myself
- I choose love, light, and healing
- I have the courage to be myself
- My power is in the gentleness of my soul
Location: Near the heart.
- Signs the heart chakra is out of balance include:
- Upper back and shoulder problems
- Arm and wrist pain
- Over-loving to the point of suffocation, jealousy, and bitterness
- Constant fear of being alone
When your heart chakra is aligned, you’ll feel joy, gratitude, love, and compassion for those around you.
- I love.
- I love myself fully and unconditionally.
- I see divine light in every being that I meet.
- I love my life and all of its blessings.
- My heart is full of gratitude, love, and peace.
- I am surrounded by love in many different forms.
- I am worthy of deep, divine love.
- My heart is open and loving.
- I lead with love and compassion.
- I forgive myself and others.
- I live in a state of grace.
- I’m worthy of love just as I am; I do not have to earn love.
- I attract loving friendships and relationships.
- I am loved.
- I am kind and compassionate.
- I open my heart to receive love.
- I have empathy for others’ pain.
- I care for and nurture myself.
- I fill my own cup first, before giving to others.
- Life loves me, and I love life.
- I allow myself to feel my tender heart
- I surrender and let go of fear
- I open myself to deep self love
- I feel embraced by the love of the Universe
- I open myself to healthy and nurturing relationships
- Peace is a way of my life
- I forgive myself and others
- I am grateful for all that I have
- I sense that everything is interconnected
- I am loving and compassionate with myself and with others
- I accept myself and others as we are
- I feel connected with greater life
Location: Near the throat.
Signs the throat chakra is out of balance include:
- Thyroid issues
- Sore throats
- Ear infections
- Neck and shoulder pain
- Issues expressing yourself
- Constant fear of being out of control
When your heart chakra is aligned, you’ll feel articulate, honest, and truthful, yet firm.
- I speak.
- I hear and speak the truth.
- I am open and honest in my communication.
- I am expressing myself with clear intent.
- I live an authentic life.
- I have integrity.
- What I have to say is valuable to others.
- My voice matters.
- My voice is strong and clear.
- I find the words I need to express myself easily and effortlessly.
- I love to share my experiences and wisdom.
- I know when it is time to listen.
- I live in the truth. I communicate my truth. I am the truth.
- I find creative ways to express myself.
- I express myself creatively through speech, writing, and art.
- I am starting to speak up for myself.
- What I have to say is worthy of being listened to.
- I feel joy in my self-expression.
- I listen to the needs and wants of others.
- I consider my words before I utter them.
- I always speak from my heart.
- My voice is becoming stronger and more compelling.
- I am connected to deeper parts of myself, to my soul
- I live in truth
- I express the spirit within
- I listen with the ear of my heart
- I listen to my intuition
- I can say “no” when I need to
- I am peaceful, tranquil, and serene
- I love myself and I express my love for others
Third Eye Chakra
Location: in the middle of the eyebrows, in the center of your forehead.
Signs the third-eye chakra is out of balance include:
- Blurred vision and eye strain
- Sinus issues
- Moodiness and stubbornness
When your third eye chakra is aligned, you feel focused and determined but also open to receiving advice from others.
- I see.
- I trust my inner self to guide and protect me.
- The answers to all my questions lie within me.
- I trust my feelings.
- I am full of wisdom.
- I recognize the need of silence and stillness in my life.
- I trust that my imagination will create a world of happiness and security.
- I choose to accept myself and others exactly as we are.
- Making mistakes enables me to learn, grow and develop.
- I am the Divine Plan manifesting itself.
- I am insightful and intuitive.
- I see clearly.
- I think clearly.
- I always honor and follow my intuition.
- I am a conscious creator of my own reality.
- I am connected to my higher self.
- All that I need is within me.
- I quiet my mind with ease to hear the whispers of intuition.
- I am aware of my dreams, and they guide me.
- I trust my decisions.
- I am open to the ideas and perspectives of others.
- I nurture my spirit.
- I am constantly expanding my awareness.
- I am introspective and evaluate myself honestly.
- I love and accept myself.
- I open myself to insights and clarity.
- I can consciously create my life.
Location: top of your head.
Signs the crown chakra is out of balance include:
- Rigid thoughts
- Analysis paralysis
- Constant fear of alienation
When your crown chakra is aligned, you have an unshakeable trust in your inner guidance.
- I know.
- I am.
- I am a unique, radiant, loving being.
- I choose to live my life from a place of love and contentment.
- I tune into union with my Higher Power.
- I connect my spirit to the source of all knowledge.
- I accept myself as I am with love and gratitude.
- I choose to transform my life and become free.
- I lift myself up to higher levels of awareness.
- I am who I am.
- I am divine.
- I am light.
- I am at peace.
- I am one with all that is.
- I am infinite and boundless.
- I see the divine light in everyone.
- I listen to the wisdom of the universe.
- I seek to understand and learn from my life experiences.
- I seek experiences that nourish my spirit.
- I am connected with the wisdom of the Universe.
- I am raising my level of consciousness every day.
- I receive help as soon as I ask for it.
- Everything is unfolding exactly as it should in my life.
- Everything is working out for my highest good.
- My thoughts and feelings have the power to manifest.
Constant repetition of these powerful affirmations ensures that they’re embedded in your subconscious mind. The powerful energy that is produced when your chakras are balanced and vibrating at their unique frequencies can quite literally change your life and the way you view health, wealth, and happiness.
I hope you find these affirmations helpful.